University Residences Rates
2018-19 Academic Year
Rates for Undergraduate Residences
- New students will be assigned in a random order considering room type preferences.
- Singles and rooms with bath are most often assigned to returning students.
- Meal plans are optional for residents of Hawkins Hall, Hilltop Apartments, Purdue Village Undergraduate, and the UR Boiler Apartments - required in the other undergraduate residences. See Purdue Dining & Catering meal plan rates below.
- Students assigned to the undergraduate residences and in attendance at the University for only one semester may calculate the rate by dividing the academic year rates listed in half.
- Housing room rates will vary based on location, size, and amenities. For a complete list of rates by room type, visit here. All locations in the undergraduate Residences are co-ed * with the exception of the following:
- ALL MALE: Cary Quadrangle and Tarkington Hall
- ALL FEMALE: Meredith Hall and Windsor Halls
AC = Air Conditioning
|Apartment (most with AC)||Hilltop Apartments, Purdue Village Undergraduate, and the UR Boiler Apartments|
|Double with AC||Earhart Hall, Harrison Hall, Hawkins Hall, Honors College & Residences, McCutcheon Hall, Shreve Hall, and Windsor Halls|
|Economy Double without AC||Cary Quadrangle South, Meredith Hall, Owen Hall, Tarkington Hall, and Wiley Hall|
|Economy Triple without AC||Cary Quadrangle South|
|Single with AC||First Street Towers and a limited number at Hawkins Hall, Honors College & Residences, and Windsor Halls|
|Suite with AC||Cary Quadrangle East, Cary Quadrangle Northeast, Cary Quadrangle Northwest, Cary Quadrangle West, Hillenbrand Hall, and Third Street Suites|
|Triple or Quad with AC||Cary Quadrangle Northeast, Cary Quadrangle Northwest, Cary Quadrangle West, Honors College & Residences, and a limited number at Harrison Hall and McCutcheon Hall|
* Genders are separated by wing, floor, suite, or apartment entryway, depending on the residence.
Most residences are accessible or partly accessible.
All residences are non-smoking.
Purdue Dining & Catering Meal Plan Rates
(Optional at Hawkins Hall, Hilltop Apartments, Purdue Village Undergraduate and the UR Boiler Apartments – Required in Other Undergraduate Residences)
Note: Meal plans are not offered to residents of Purdue Village Married/Family and Single Graduate Housing.
|Meal Plan||Academic Year Rate|
|Boiler Flex Unlimited Plan with $500 Dining Dollars ($250/Semester)||$5,398|
|Boiler Flex Unlimited Plan with $250 Dining Dollars ($125/Semester)||$5,172|
|13 Track Meal Plan with $450 Dining Dollars ($225/Semester)||$4,554|
|Boiler Block Plan (246 meals) with $450 Dining Dollars ($225/Semester) **||$4,292|
|8 Track Meal Plan with $0 Dining Dollars||$2,998|
|Boiler Gold Plan with 0 Meals and $1500 Dining Dollars ($750/semester) – available to Hawkins residents only in addition to the other meal plans listed above||$1,500|
** Boiler Block Plan available to sophomores and above
Rates for Single Graduate and Married/Family Accommodations
Single Graduate Area - Monthly Rates
Single graduate students reside in designated buildings in Purdue Village Apartments. Apartments are 1 Bedroom for 1 student, 2 Bedrooms for 1 student, or 2 Bedrooms for 2 students. Rate is per person.
|Type of Accommodations||Room Only|
|1 Bedroom for 1 w/ AC||$767|
|2 Bedrooms for 1 w/ AC||$856|
|2 Bedrooms for 2 w/ AC||$584|
Family Housing Accommodations - Monthly Rates (Purdue Village Only)
|Type of Accommodations||Room Only|
|1 Bedroom w/ AC||$642 †|
|2 Bedroom w/ AC||$785 †|
† There is an additional $15 per month charge if you have a pet in your apartment.
This page was last updated: Jan. 2018