Not sure who to contact with a question? You're in the right place. Here's some helpful tips:


If you have a question about a hall club or program, a roommate issue, resources and/or support for students – contact a Residential Life (ResLife) staff member. You can always start with your RA, but if you need additional assistance, look for the ResLife member responsible for your hall or apartment.

Main Office

If you would like to reserve a conference room or study space, check out equipment, retrieve mail or a package, have a question regarding the move-in or move-out process, call your main office front desk.

Central Assignments Office

This office is responsible for the room and hall assignment process, assisting with registering emotional support animals or other medical accommodations and answering housing contract questions. The office is located in Smalley Center (1225 Third Street) and can be reached by calling (765) 494-1000 or via email at

Internet / BoilerTV Issues

Contact IT at Purdue (ITaP) for issues with your Resnet internet connection or BoilerTV.

Maintenance Issues

If there is a problem with your room, submit a work order via the Fix-It system.